Terms and conditions for the use of Olde Copper Web Site
- 1. Space Enterprises, LLC DBA Olde Copper (referred herein as Olde Copper) provides access to our information technology (IT) systems to our customers (referred to here as Customers) and other parties (referred to here as Other Parties, who have an interest in the information published in our web sites.
- 2. In order to use the Olde Copper IT systems, Customers and Other Parties must agree to abide by Olde Copper IT Policies, which are described in this document. These may be amended from time to time.
- 3. Customer are provided with access to Olde Copper IT systems only for the purpose of accessing transactions and other information directly related to the services that Olde Copperis providing to the Customers. Other Parties are provided with access to Olde Copper IT systems only for the purpose of accessing transactions in which they are a participating party. Access to published information on Olde Copper web page is permitted as long as its access shall not constitute a violation of Olde Copper Confidentiality Policies and will not affect Olde Copper interests. The use of Olde Copper systems for any other purpose is prohibited.
- 5. User IDs are kept confidential and shall not be shared. Each person who needs access to the system must have his or her own user ID. This ensures better security for our customers data, and provides Olde Copper with an audit trail of each user action in the system.
- 6. The Customers or Other Parties must notify Olde Copper if any employee (or contractor) who has access to Olde Copper IT systems leaves the organization, or if any persons duties change such that they will no longer require access to Olde Copper systems. This can be done by e-mailing at the following: i…@oldecopper.net