Why work with olde copper
At Olde Copper, we are experts in the handling of copper sinks from Mexico. From the vendor finding, we have located each and all of the copper sinks factories in Santa Clara del Cobre, Mexico, to product development, as we know which vendor will perform which job in the best possible way. We know about costs of manufacturing copper sinks, advantages and special skills of each vendor, economies of scale of each vendor, size, abilities and capacities of each vendor. We have negotiation power with the vendors due to the volume of orders we place with them every week, we have excellent relationships with all artisans and we have three factories that work exclusively for us. We have in place a quality assurance system that already works and functions for all our customers. We have a weekly pick up with the vendors with our own transportation equipment, and through our sister company Space Logistics, we are able to provide a door to door shipping service to our customers. We cover the entire supply chain for copper sinks from Santa Clara del Cobre.
Why work with Olde Copper?
- Because the aim of our company is to perform an excellent service to those organizations who trust the handling of their goods to us. The satisfaction of our customers is our main objective.
- Our efforts are directed to maintain long and healthy business relationships.
- Because we see ourselves as your partners, thus we are willing to work hard to make your business grow. We know that if you grow, we will follow.
- Our customer service department is oriented towards maintaining a solid and clear communication with the customer, resolving the problems in a prompt and anticipated manner and securing a complete satisfaction.
- Because we are flexible and we adapt our services and structure to serve your needs or solve your problems
- Because we offer an integrated service. You do not have to hire several companies to build your supply chain. We take care of all steps, from the vendor finding and development, product development, pick up, packing, customs, transportation, handling and any related operation, we do it all for you. You can concentrate in your business. Let us do the rest.
- And, because above all our services and positive attitude, we offer important savings to our customers.
- Effective communication, trustworthy and flexible service are the reasons why this company works day after day to offer the highest quality services and thus, be your best option for your shipping operations
We own our local transportation fleet, through our sister company Space Logistics which we perform the pick ups in Mexico. We have scheduled a weekly pick up service in Santa Clara del Cobre, Mexico.
We have an office in Santa Clara del Cobre through which we perform order coordination, quality inspection, vendor and product development and pick ups.
We also have a 3,500 sq. mt warehouse with 3,500 pallet positions of capacity. This warehouse is located in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
And finally we have two to three trucks a week leaving Guadalajara, Jalisco to Laredo, TX. Once in Laredo, TX we have alliances with several US transportation companies with which we ship your merchandise to your door. One of our main competitive advantages is that you only deal with us door to door. We have full control on the entire supply chain. You do not have to deal with third parties.
Our service is ideal to help you purchase, source or buy copper sinks in Mexico. Additional to our excellent sourcing service, we have the most competitive rates in the Nafta market for door to door service.